[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Krzysztof Ostrowski <kostrowski at orix dot pl>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  transparent proxy
 Date:  Mon, 1 Dec 2003 13:13:54 +0100
I'm trying to set transparent proxy on monowall, I read all e-mails in the
lists. and i have problem:
I put rules from ipfw and it doesn't  work.
My question:
1. Should   I add rules for ipf  and what rules ( lan 192.168.1.0/24,
proxy 192.168.2.2, port 8080, )

Thanks

Krzysztof Ostrowski
IT Administrator
kostrowski at orix dot pl

are addressed.

ORIX do not accept liability for statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not that
made on behalf of ORIX.

for the presence of computer viruses.