[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael Iedema" <iedemam at pluto dot dsu dot edu>
 To:  "'Eric van Dijk'" <e dot van dot dijk at taxameter dot nl>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] hi is this an option ?
 Date:  Sun, 30 Nov 2003 10:25:38 -0600
Eric,
Gkrellm requires an x environment.  It's an stats application, not a web
frontend for stats.  So, in short, no it would not be an option.

Status pages are not that hard to build compared to other features.
Pull data, parse data, display data.  I should quit explaining how
"easy" they are to build, and start building. :)

--Michael I.

http://web.wt.net/~billw/gkrellm/gkrellm.html

Maybe its to large to implement on the immage ??

Eric