[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Magne Andreassen" <magne dot andreassen at bluezone dot no>
 To:  "'Boris Rudoy'" <boris at rudoy dot com>, <kostrowski at orix dot pl>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] mono parameters
 Date:  Mon, 1 Dec 2003 14:59:43 +0100
Boris Rudoy wrote:

> BTW let's ask, is there any way to access configuration pages
> from WAN interfaice?

Yes, add a rule to your wan interface.
Personally, i would not do this beacuse of security reasons.

Krzysztof Ostrowski wrote:

> > There is any possiblity to set new rules by http like
> > https://mymono/exec.php?txtCommand="ipfw add 010 pass icmp from me
to any"

m0n0wall uses ipfilter...ipfw is only there for dummynet(traffic
shaping)
and deafults to pass.
You have to enable traffic shaping to make ipfw start.
I dont remember the prosessing order when running both ipfw and
ipfilter,
anyone?
Maby someone has a link to a DFD showing the ipfilter and ipfw+dummynet
process?

Magne