[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Rudi Ratlos <rudiratlos at gmx dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Upgrade vom CDROM Version pb12r418 -> pb20r555 doesn't work
 Date:  Tue, 2 Dec 2003 08:27:32 +0100
Hi,

I wanted to update from my old PB12 to the latest release. Downloaded
my old config via WebGUI, burned PB20 on CD-R and booted with an empty disk for config.

I've set the Interfaces, and restored my old config via WebGUI.

m0n0wall doesn't work properly afterwards. All interfaces were shown
as "up", but no DNS queries possible and also no IP on the internet
reachable. I cross checked all the settings in the PB20 and they seem
to be pretty OK.

I got this phenomena already when trying to upgrade from PB12 to an
older version (PB18 I guess).

I'm still working with the PB12, which works flawless, but I need some
features of the PB20.

Did I miss something ? Manuel, would you like to have my PB12
config.xml to check, w/o my ADSL Passwords of course :) ?

Markus