[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael Mee" <mm2001 at pobox dot com>
 To:  "Chad R. Larson" <clarson at eldocomp dot com>, "Rudi Ratlos" <rudiratlos at gmx dot de>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Upgrade vom CDROM Version pb12r418 ->pb20r555 doesn't work
 Date:  Tue, 2 Dec 2003 22:18:26 -0800
>I wanted to update from my old PB12 to the latest release. [...]
>m0n0wall doesn't work properly afterwards.

Rudi, do you (or Chad) happen to be using bridging? I found the solution to
my DNS problem after upgrading to pb20 as described here:
http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs[]=15&actionargs[]=13
and in subsequent messages on that thread, in particular the response by
Manual here:
http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs[]=15&actionargs[]=18

Hope this helps....

cheers, michael