[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  "Michael Mee" <mm2001 at pobox dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Outbound DNS queries showing up as BLOCKED in logs?
 Date:  Sun, 30 Nov 2003 18:45:52 +0100
On 30.11.2003, at 18:16, Michael Mee wrote:

> That's the strange thing. Its obviously passing the packets, but its
> also
> logging them. This is new behaviour. Past versions of m0n0wall didn't
> log
> these.
>
> Possibly something to do with the new DNS forwarding behaviour tied in
> the dynamic wan IP support perhaps?

If nobody who experiences the problem is willing to post some
status.php output as I requested before (ipfstat -nio and config.xml at
least), then I'll never be able to solve this problem, sorry... I can't
magically determine somebody's m0n0wall's configuration and find out
exactly which rule is producing those log messages (and no, there are
no backdoors in m0n0wall that I know of ;).

- Manuel