[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kamil Wencel" <wencel at radion dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] bridging
 Date:  Wed, 3 Dec 2003 17:15:48 +0100 (CET)
well, we had a lot of posts regarding that matter.
As far as I remember this was solved, so there has to  be some answer
in the archives.

anyways, as far as I remember the solution was not to use the WAN
port as WAN but just another. You will still need 3 nics to do that.

But this is just fading memory. Search the archives.
It was definitely solved

--K

Referring to Dennis Severt :