[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mike Maltese" <mike at pcmedx dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  thttpd patch to run PHP cgi binary
 Date:  Sun, 30 Nov 2003 12:45:44 -0800
I was wondering if anyone has a working patch for thttpd that allows you to
run the PHP cgi binary. I found one at
http://www.galaxen.se/~mattias/temp/thttpd-sapi-getenv.patch, but it doesn't
seem to work with 2.24 in the ports tree.

I'm trying to build my own custom diskless system, but based on 5.1-RELEASE
so I can use pf+ALTQ. I've tried a couple other small servers like
mini_httpd, but I'm running into the same problem with those, and I'd like
to avoid Apache if at all possible because of it's considerably larger
memory footprint.

Also, many thanks to Manuel for the miniBSD tutorial, it's been a huge help.

TIA,
Mike