[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Krzysztof Ostrowski <kostrowski at orix dot pl>
 To:  "John Voigt" <1geek at jvoigt dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Odp: Re: [m0n0wall] transparent proxy
 Date:  Thu, 4 Dec 2003 18:58:13 +0100
I known how to do this in IPFW ,( something like  ipfw add 00012 fwd
192.168.10.1,8080 tcp from 192.168.10.0/24 to any dst-port 80 via fxp0 )
 but when i put rules to firewall it's not working.
I think it's  becouse packet i going to IPfilter first and lattter to
IPFW.
 So i have to add rules for ipfilter. I don't know IPfilter, so i don't
know what rule should i add.

Krzysztof Ostrowski
IT Administrator

kostrowski at orix dot pl

are addressed.

ORIX do not accept liability for statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not that
made on behalf of ORIX.

for the presence of computer viruses.