[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Carlos_Ros=E1rio?= <carlos dot rosario at netcabo dot pt>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Two Mail Servers with 2 Public IP's
 Date:  Wed, 23 Mar 2005 18:00:59 +0000
Hi all,

I have 2 mail servers in an ADSL Link with 2 public IP adresses serving
email to 2 diferent domains.
I've configured 1 public IP in Server NAT and an SMTP rule in NAT for
mail to be delivered to the mail server of  domain A. For the other
public IP, i've configured  an SMTP NAT rule for mail to be delivered to
the mail server  of domain B. All inbound and outbound mail delivery
works, except when a user of domain A, sends e-mail to a user of domain
B, or vice-versa, mail isn't delivered. I think this has something to do
with accessing NATed Services from the LAN segment, i'm not sure.

Is there a workaround to solve this?

I'm using m0n0 1.2b3.

Thanks in advance,