[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Piotr Romanski" <fascik at killer dot radom dot net>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] can't get pc-ide image of b7 to boot
 Date:  Wed, 23 Mar 2005 22:21:51 +0100
Brian Morton <brian18 at uga dot edu> wrote:

> Just installed b7 using the latest (0.5) physwrite onto a disk.  I was
> sure to use the -u flag since it was over 800 mb.  When I attempt to
> boot my old clunker off this hard drive, I get a message that says
>
> error 1 lba 22282238
> error 1 lba 22282238
> No /boot/loader
>
> FreeBSD/i386 boot
> Default: 0:ad(0,a)/kernel
> boot:
> error 1 lba 22282238
> No /kernel

I have the same problem. I think You attach this disk as for example:
secondary master. After record IMG to disk (under Windows system). Connect
disk as primary master to m0n0wall machine?

I try many configuration...and I attach disk with m0n0wall like I attached
to Windows (in my example: secondary master) - maybe it's stupid but it
works.

fascik

--
home site: http://www.promanski.info