[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dave Warren <maillist at devilsplayground dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  1.2b7
 Date:  Wed, 23 Mar 2005 14:00:48 -0700
I finally took the plunge and upgraded to 1.2b7 (from b3) running the
ISO version.

Things were good for the first 24 hours or so.  Starting earlier today,
the router is rebooting every couple hours (somewhat randomly) -- I'm
not sure what the exact cause is, one time it was right after I opened
the CPU graph, but that wasn't the case any of the subsequent cases.

I'm going to toss my b3 CD back in the drive and make sure the problem
doesn't recur.

Anyone else?  What can I do as far as troubleshooting this?

--
I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.