[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Braden McGrath" <braden at mcmail dot homeip dot net>
 To:  "Frederick Page" <fpage at thebetteros dot oche dot de>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] 1.2b7 lockups on Soekris 48xx
 Date:  Wed, 23 Mar 2005 23:20:32 -0500
Interesting.  I went back to 1.2b6 because of the problems with b7.  I
didn't have any lockups on b6.

I am logging everything with Kiwi syslogd for Windows now though; if I
have some time I may try 7 again and see if I get any info, but if
you're not seeing anything in your logs I doubt that I will.

Do any of the developers have Soekris or WRAP hardware to test on?  I'm
assuming yes, as we get release versions for the systems...

If anyone wants my config for testing purposes, they're more than
welcome to a copy.

Thanks,
Braden