[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall list <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  VMware and MS Virtual Server images
 Date:  Thu, 24 Mar 2005 00:41:43 -0500
I've updated my site with 1.2b7 VMware images.
http://chrisbuechler.com/index.php?id=18

I also added a 1.2b7 MS Virtual Server image contributed by Chris
Nottingham, who will also be sending a 1.11 image to add to this page.
http://chrisbuechler.com/index.php?id=18

If any of you MS Virtual PC users would like to make easy to use
images available for it, I would be glad to host them and credit you.

Superseded versions (just 1.2b5 right now, but others in the future)
can always be found here: http://chrisbuechler.com/m0n0wall/downloads/

On a side note, the above directory also contains a full mirror of the
downloads directory on m0n0.ch.  It contains all 1.0 and later
releases and all released 1.2 betas.  Many of the mirrors are missing
older versions, so if you're looking for something older for some
reason, that's a good place to go.

-Chris