[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Andy Choi <andyiowalist at mchsi dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Feature Request
 Date:  Thu, 24 Mar 2005 02:02:47 -0600
So why not include some sort of uptime percentage with m0n0wall? I'd
love to see how unreliable my cable modem provider truly is!
Andy Choi
Management Information Systems (MIS)
Lead Web Developer - Delta Sigma Pi
Henry B. Tippie College of Business
University of Iowa
andy dash choi at uiowa dot edu
(319) 530-9966

NOTICE:  This e-mail and any attachments hereto, is intended only
for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally
privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not  the
intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby warned that
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, or any
attachments hereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this e-mail or any attachment in error, please notify the sender
by replying to this message, and permanently delete the original,
and copy or printout hereof immediately.