[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Max Khitrov <maximkh at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Traffic Shaper Wizard Question
 Date:  Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:23:54 -0800 (PST)
Really short one, just because I'm curios - why is it that if I enter
6600/768 as my connection speed and use the wizard to auto generate the
rules, in the Pipes tab it enters values that are slightly lower then
what I entered.

Is this done on purpose? And if so then what it is? :)

Also, are there any downsides to using the wizard? Should I try to
configure it manually, or does the wizard to a good enough job for most situations?