[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Braden McGrath" <braden at mcmail dot homeip dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] 1.2b7 lockups on Soekris 48xx
 Date:  Thu, 24 Mar 2005 23:35:06 -0500
I don't see how it could be temperature related.  I'm not stressing the
CPU at all, and the environment is very cool.  (About 65F or so.)  My
m0n0 is just routing traffic between two local interfaces, and it's no
more than 1mbit between a pair of hosts at the very most.

Plus it doesn't happen on b6, while it does in b7... this tells me that
something changed for b7 made it happen.  :)

--Braden