[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Claude Hecker <claude dot hecker at phoenix dash mecano dot com>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Image size / New Features
 Date:  Fri, 25 Mar 2005 10:30:16 +0100
Hi Brian,

I think the goals as defined on Manuels web page are OK.
So if you want to use a larger image, why do not customize it and put in
what ever you want.
There are a lot of hints and howtos , take a look at Chris Buechlers
Homepage or
http://m0n0.ch/wall/hack/ here you will find all infos for customizing.

Claude