[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "John Stoffel" <john at stoffel dot org>
 To:  gramels <gramels at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  Braden McGrath <braden at mcmail dot homeip dot net>, Frederick Page <fpage at thebetteros dot oche dot de>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.2b7 lockups on Soekris 48xx
 Date:  Fri, 25 Mar 2005 10:46:12 -0500
gramels> same here, crashed on a WRAP, both twith 1.2b6 and 1.2b7,
gramels> simply stops to wirk, no signs in the remote syslog

I've got a WRAP running with 1.2b7 now and I haven't seen any
problems.  Not alot of load, but it's up all the time.  b6 was also
stable for probably two weeks or so.

What WRAP board do you have?  And what version of the BIOS/design?
I'm wondering if the older WRAP boards might be part of the issue?
Mine is a newer one, can't tell you what is it right now, but I think
it's a WRAP 1.C2, yeah, that's it.

John