[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Cavanaugh" <dcavanaugh at thewebpros dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Just need some clarification (or I need some had-holding)
 Date:  Fri, 25 Mar 2005 11:30:41 -0500
O.K. Now I feel like an idiot:

I have ten public IPs. I want to route five of them through m0n0wall's
WAN port to the OPT1 (now called DMZ) port. I set appropriate entries in
the Server NAT dialogue, Proxy ARP, inbound NAT / firewall rules.

Suffice to say it didn't work-- no internet connectivity from LAN or
DMZ.

I removed all the Server NAT entries (except for one, which is also now
the WAN IP). The LAN works fine (There is nothing configured for the DMZ
(OPT) interface).

So, before I try again to make this work, do I need to add corresponding
Aliases as well? Or am I misusing m0n0wall?

Thank you, guys,

Dave