[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jason" <Jason at Weatherserver dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0 uptimes
 Date:  Fri, 25 Mar 2005 23:43:00 -0500
Longest I've had was 27 days and I had to restart for a firmware upgrade.

P120 with 48 megs of ram and 1 gig HD.  <---- Old and slow but works like a
charm.

And I don't know my in/out numbers but they are high, Roommates tend to max
out our 10mbit/1mbit connection.

M0n0wall is controling the net for 11 systems.