[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michael Iedema <iedemam at pluto dot dsu dot edu>
 To:  Bryan Marc Schaubach <omschaub at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Why I left M0N0Wall
 Date:  Sat, 26 Mar 2005 17:41:05 +0100
> With that said, I have had a good relationship with the ease and
> functionality of m0n0wall.  So from there, I have been using the beta's
> up until 1.2b5 .. when I upgraded to b6 my computer would give a seg
> fault on loading -- I guess my celeron 933 was just too outdated for
> it?? oh well.. not to worry, I liked b5.. it worked great until....

Did the same thing happen with a release version?  Up until the 5.x
switch the beta's were almost always rock solid.  It was stated on the
list that these would be rough.  I'm just wondering if you could
reproduce any of these problems on a release version.

You obviously had different needs than m0n0wall could deliver.  That's
OK, I'm just wondering if this is anything that the team should be
looking at.

--Michael I.