[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Bryan Marc Schaubach <omschaub at gmail dot com>
 To:  Michael Iedema <iedemam at pluto dot dsu dot edu>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Why I left M0N0Wall
 Date:  Sat, 26 Mar 2005 11:52:52 -0500
Well, my brother runs version 1.11 on his 4xx mhz machine with 64mb of
ram and he also reported 20% packet loss.. so to answer your question..
yes, at least in these two cases .. but my brother's computer is awfully
slow (I think 433 or 466mhz) .. so his might actually be as a result of
the computer itself.. but his is pentium class, not 486.

Sorry I cannot help you further.. if you have a 1.11 system available, I
would be interested in knowing if this happens to you too.

-Bryan