[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Norman H. Azadian" <norman at azadian dot ch>
 To:  Bryan Marc Schaubach <omschaub at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Why I left M0N0Wall
 Date:  Sat, 26 Mar 2005 17:58:24 +0100
I'm running 1.11 on the latest WRAP, and I'm getting more like 30% lossage.
    Azureus is continuously pumping about 100KByte/sec through it to my
1200/200 ADSL, but all load averages are 0.00.

NHA
---
Norman H. Azadian    Taegerishalde 13    CH-3110 Muensingen    Switzerland
norman at azadian dot ch      tel: +41 31 721 7855      fax: +41 31 55 898 55