[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Bryan Marc Schaubach <omschaub at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Norman H. Azadian" <norman at azadian dot ch>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Why I left M0N0Wall
 Date:  Sat, 26 Mar 2005 12:12:14 -0500
30%!!!  that is very bad.. if you upgrade to the latest beta of Azureus
(b53) you will be SWAMPED with errors about network disconnects.. it
still runs and you can get a lot of throughput, but you are constantly
loosing connections and getting snubbed by others because of your lossy
network.. I advise trying to find a way around this amazing amount of
network loss.