[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0 uptimes
 Date:  Sat, 26 Mar 2005 13:26:39 -0500
On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 21:39:30 -0700, Kevin Bowling
<kevin dot bowling at wans dot net> wrote:
>   Hello all,
>      Just polling for other user's m0n0 uptimes.  My setup (IBM Network
> Station 2800, generic-pc on CF) has run since August only rebooting for
> firmware upgrades.  The total uptime I had for beta 1.2r3 was 90 days
> though I'm sure it could have gone for the entire duration if it had not
> been for upgrades.  I moved about 80GB in and 40GB out in that time
> period.  Anyone out there with numbers to blow these away?  I'm
> especially curious about runtime.

I have a Soekris 4501 out there that's still running 1.0 (no reason to
upgrade) at a company with about 15 systems behind it.

1:21PM up 294 days, 0 users, load averages: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

i.e. it hasn't been rebooted since the day I installed it.  :)

That's on a 3.0/384 PPPoE DSL line running a mostly stock config.

-Chris