[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Norman H. Azadian" <norman at azadian dot ch>
 To:  MrManiac's Listings <mrmaniac dot lists at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Why I left M0N0Wall
 Date:  Sat, 26 Mar 2005 20:30:19 +0100
I'm running my azureus under Linux, thank you very much.  Now that I've
reduced the simultaneous up/downloads to a sane level and backed off my
maximum upload rate to 16KByte (on a 1200/200Kbit line), it's running like
a bunny (though it uses a good 500MB RAM and a good chunk of CPU).

NHA
---
Norman H. Azadian    Taegerishalde 13    CH-3110 Muensingen    Switzerland
norman at azadian dot ch      tel: +41 31 721 7855      fax: +41 31 55 898 55