[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Why I left M0N0Wall
 Date:  Sat, 26 Mar 2005 15:35:14 -0500
On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 13:20:20 -0700, Sancho2k.net Lists
<lists at sancho2k dot net> wrote:
> Bryan Marc Schaubach wrote:
>
> > Just run the latest beta version of Azureus (2.2.0.3-B53) and download a
> > popular release of Linux
>
> Is this something specific to the Azureus client? Do you see the same
> behavior using other clients?

I can actually replicate problems with BitTorrent with two different
clients (Azureus and ABC, though Azureus is a tad worse).  I'll follow
up with a new thread in a couple minutes.  Seems to not handle huge
amounts of packets worth a crap.  This is a new problem to the
5.3-based betas.

I can't use the latest Azureus beta right now because the only GUI
systems I have readily available right now are XP and OS X and I
didn't see it available for either of those and I'm not going to mess
with compiling from CVS on either.  Could probably compile it on my
FreeBSD laptop but I'm not going to bother.

Bad problem description, horrible means of testing, but thanks to the
original poster for pointing out a problem.

-Chris