[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] icsa certified
 Date:  Sat, 26 Mar 2005 18:12:08 -0500
I have but one questions about the certification, and this comes from a noob :)

If certified, does this mean it becomes a commercial product subject
to paying for the software...or are you basically building a box
installed with m0n0wall, which then becomes a certified "Product" you
intend to resell and support ?