[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Braden McGrath" <braden at mcmail dot homeip dot net>
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>, "m0n0wall list" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] 1.2b5+ BitTorrent problem
 Date:  Sun, 27 Mar 2005 16:13:44 -0500
1.2b6, Azureus 2.2.0.2 (release build) on Win2k3, downloading the
torrent you linked...

I'm pulling ~330KiB/s, sending around 4, and have about 30%-40% cpu
usage on a Soekris 4801, so it doesn't seem like a huge problem with b6.

B7 seems about the same...

I am running shaper rules though; would you like me to try with
defaults?

--Braden