[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ed Lentz <elentz at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  VPN with Linksys BEFVP41 M0n0wall crashing
 Date:  Sun, 27 Mar 2005 22:12:57 -0500
I'm running ver 1.11 at the office with a 5 static IP over PPPoE from
SBC.  I have everytihing running except with a VPN from the office to
my Linksys VPN router.  Everytime I try to get the tunnel setup the
m0n0wall crashes.  Just stops responding.  I have read on the list
that this didn't work a few months ago.  I have a dsl at home with a
dynamic ip.  Is there a work around, a  free vpn client I can use with
WinXP and Win 98SE?  The 98 machine will be a laptop.  Any answers or
suggestions are welcome

Thanks

Ed Lentz