[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  Ed Lentz <elentz at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VPN with Linksys BEFVP41 M0n0wall crashing
 Date:  Mon, 28 Mar 2005 12:49:35 -0500
I cut-n-paste this from another list thread...I don't know if it is
free or if it will work.

You can download SafeNET SoftRemoteLt from this link:
http://www.sprint.com/business/products/products/popup/popupVpnIndex.jsp
Just compete the "Eligibility Declaration" form.

Also, you can purchase  SafeNet IPsec client or branded versions
(Netgear VPN client for example).  The Netgear VPN client will support
DES,3DES & AES

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=20360351&loc=105&sp=1

This tutorial will explain how-to setup mobile user VPN with IPsec.
http://m0n0.ch/wall/docbook/faq.html#id2602763

-Don