[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  Ed Lentz <elentz at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VPN with Linksys BEFVP41 M0n0wall crashing
 Date:  Mon, 28 Mar 2005 12:49:35 -0500
I cut-n-paste this from another list thread...I don't know if it is
free or if it will work.

You can download SafeNET SoftRemoteLt from this link:
Just compete the "Eligibility Declaration" form.

Also, you can purchase  SafeNet IPsec client or branded versions
(Netgear VPN client for example).  The Netgear VPN client will support

This tutorial will explain how-to setup mobile user VPN with IPsec.