[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jose Iadicicco <joseiadicicco at yahoo dot com>
 To:  Monowall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Please add to Whishlist
 Date:  Mon, 28 Mar 2005 17:23:23 -0300 (ART)
Dear Friends:
             I am awaiting for the MAC address Filtering feature at the Monowall, I saw that a lot
of people like me are needing this feature to prevent intrusion to the network.
I know that there are another ways to filter acces, but i think thats ways arent the best choice.
Please make this feature, i know it is very important for everyone!!!

Thanks to all!!!

Jose

El objetivo escencial del correr es probar los limites de la voluntad humana...

Correo Yahoo!