[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Braden McGrath" <braden at mcmail dot homeip dot net>
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] 1.2b7 lockups on Soekris 48xx
 Date:  Mon, 28 Mar 2005 15:35:24 -0500
Interestingly, I am not able to duplicate the pegged CPU on b5+ with my
4801.  It gets kind of high (40ish % during 3mbit down and ~5kbit up)
but it's not at 100% the way others have described.

Also, after having moved back to b6 for a while, I went to b7 again and
mine is no longer locking up.  I can't think of any logical reasons for
this though...

--Braden