[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ed Lentz <elentz at gmail dot com>
 To:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  Christopher Snell <chris dot snell at gmail dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VPN with Linksys BEFVP41 M0n0wall crashing
 Date:  Mon, 28 Mar 2005 20:33:33 -0500
I have had the linksys routers running just fine, with their own vpn
between them.  I needed a multiple static IP from my provider and that
is why I chose to "upgrade" to m0n0wall.  I have been pleased for the
most part with it.  Although I seem to have to rewrite my Nat rules
when I try to get ipsec running.  It seems that it closes the ports
for my webserver, ftp and VNC, and my ip phones.  Those are on a
different Wan IP than the VPN I want to setup.  Am I experiencing a
noobie ism?  Should I go with the latest Beta of m0n0wall?