[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christopher Snell <chris dot snell at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VPN with Linksys BEFVP41 M0n0wall crashing
 Date:  Mon, 28 Mar 2005 22:32:18 -0600
On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 20:27:37 -0500, Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com> wrote:

> Chris...are you running the OpenVPN client on Windows connecting to m0n0wall ?
> If so, what version of m0n0wall are you connecting to?

I'm running OpenVPN on m0n0wall (1.2b3) as a client, connecting to an
OpenBSD + OpenVPN server.  I also have Windows machines connecting to
this same server.

I don't see any reason why the m0n0wall box could not be used as the
server.  The only functionality that seems to be missing from the
m0n0wall OpenVPN server interface is a switch to enable/disable TLS
authentication and the ability to add routes to the server based on a
client's certificate CommonName (CN).

Chris