[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mark Castle <m0n0wall at markcastle dot com>
 To:  Michael Dale <mdale at dalegroup dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPv6 problem
 Date:  Tue, 29 Mar 2005 12:20:53 +0100
Hi Michael,

I've not looked at the very latest beta's, so i may be wrong, but i
don't think m0n0wall does any IPv6 filtering yet.

I for one would love to see IPv6 filtering in m0n0wall though... at the
moment i'm resorting to running ip6fw alongside on another FreeBSD box
that tunnels through m0n0wall.  Works very well; but i'd much rather see
native IPv6 filtering in m0n0wall :-)

Hopefully that is something that can happen now that we're up to FreeBSD
5.3 :-)

Incidentally... i see the m0n0.ch site runs under IPv6 very nicely :-)

Cheers - Mark