[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  JSimoneau at lmtcs dot com
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] anti-spam appliance?
 Date:  Tue, 29 Mar 2005 08:57:34 -0500
I know I'm starting to go off-topic with this, but if you're looking for a
good anti-spam gateway appliance (just accepts incoming mail, filters it
for spam, sends it to the real mail server) I've had great luck with
postfix+spamassassin+spampd. Its much easier than the common amavis
solution, although not as flexible if you want to add additional scanning
(i.e. virus).

If you want more information, drop me a message off the mailing list and I
can help you out.

Regards,
Josh Simoneau