[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ernie Zingleman" <ks4q at zingleman dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  OpenBSD Packet Filter in m0n0wall?
 Date:  Tue, 29 Mar 2005 09:06:25 -0500
Topic was:  Why I left m0n0wall....

Frederick,

Great suggestion on OpenBSD Packet Filter in m0n0wall...not sure if the
developers are considering this or what difficulties would be involved.

Stupid question here....Does it necessarily mean dumping FreeBSD 5.x as the
OS?

While I'm not doing the development work, it does sound like a great next
step!

Ernie