[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  Ed Lentz <elentz at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Net4501 boards
 Date:  Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:10:59 -0500
I am not certain but I seem to recall a recent thread, possibly from
manuel where the onboard ram for the 4501 was fixed at 64mb, which
works fine for ver 1.11 and earlier.

I think the newer beta release will work with some tweaking but are
reaching the 64mb runtime limit.

It was suggested ( i beleive) that for newer versions in the future,
end-users should consider getting boards with more memory.

disclaimer...this is what I seem to remember, not neccesarily fact.

- don