[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?Martin_Stenh=E5rd?= <Martin dot Stenhard at perstorp dot com>
 To:  <seth at pachai dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] SUMMARY: Install m0n0wall from PXELinux
 Date:  Wed, 30 Mar 2005 00:15:40 +0200
Hi Seth

Thanks for this guide. I finally now have a net4526 loaded with m0n0wall 1.2b7 on soldered-in CF
memory. And with a working miniPCI WiFi card Atheros 5354MP.

But the /tftpboot/pxelinux.cfg/default didn't work in my setup. I hade to name the file
/tftpboot/pxelinux.cfg/C0A80164 as is my IP address in hex. It looks like it does not search for the
file name default.

/Martin