[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jesus De la Garza <jesus dot delagarza at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Vonage configuration with m0n0
 Date:  Tue, 29 Mar 2005 18:37:06 -0600
Hi,

I just got my vonage kit and wodnering what do i need to do to start
working using my firewall. I've just a month with m0n0 installed and
it works great with my network, however as i just receive my voip kit
from vonage i can't make it work with m0n0.

I already did a test and i connect my vonage phone diectly to the
internet with no m0n0 and it works normally but once I connect it
trought m0n0 it doesnt work.

Do i need to open a port or do i need to configure something else on
m0n0 to use it with my vonage phone?

Thanks for your time and patience to give me a hand with this.