[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Odd_K=E5re_Qvam_Tr=F8en?= <oddkt at tihlde dot org>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0 & PPTP VPN impossible...
 Date:  Wed, 30 Mar 2005 11:15:10 +0200
Chris Buechler skrev:

>This sounds typical of NAT setups that break PPTP, but m0n0wall
>doesn't (maybe some circumstances where it does that I haven't seen?).
> Anything atypical about your configuration?
>
>Seeing anything in your m0n0wall logs when trying to connect?

I have a standard NAT setup. I use the 192.168.x.x form and m0n0 is my
DHCP server. Nothing more advanced than that.
But no, I haven't checked the logs (stupid me..) so I will next time I test.

>There is a checkbox on the generic PC images, I believe on the
>Advanced page, that allows you to stop the drive when it's not in use.
> That's a relatively new feature though, and I don't recall offhand if
>that was available in 1.11 or not until the 1.2 beta versions.

Can't see it under advanced page, so I guess it's not supported for
v1.11 them. Can I then assume the disk runs 24/7 ?

--

Odd K.