[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Bagnall" <m0n0wall at minotaur dot cc>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Low-cost VLANing
 Date:  Wed, 30 Mar 2005 15:21:32 +0100
I know this isn't strictly on-topic for the list, but since there are so
many knowledgeable networking folks on the list, it seemed the sensible
place to ask.

Has anyone found any cost-effective VLAN-capable switches? Everything I've

you want gigabit. I'm trying to find a cost effective method of VLANing a
single cat5e link between two buildings. Adding extra cables isn't feasible
- there's a pavement over the top.

Any info greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Chris