[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Outbound Secure Shell problem
 Date:  Wed, 30 Mar 2005 10:06:12 -0500
We have been using a commercial version Secure Shell from ssh.com on a
windows2k workstation for the last two years. Outbound connectivity
and firewalling was orignially managed using a cisco 1720 with
reflexive acl's. I reviewed the old config file but didn't see where
we had any special permit statements.

I just implemented m0n0wall ver 1.11 . Now our LAN client is unable to
connect to the remote ssh server. The application reports that either
the firewall is not setup properly or the server is down.

We checked with the server admin. Their server is working.

I could use some help either trouble shooting this or with
establishing a firewall pass rule

Thanks,

- Don