[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Cavanaugh" <dcavanaugh at thewebpros dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Just need some clarification (or I need some had-holding)
 Date:  Wed, 30 Mar 2005 10:42:24 -0500
Thanks to Vincent, et al. I got this resolved.

When LAN and DMZ clients had no internet connectivity:

Assigning m0n0wall WAN port another unused IP and being, careful not to
enable proxyARP on that IP.

When external clients cannot access internal server normally:

Enabling proxyARP on IPs in question fixed that right away. So I did
need proxyARP on the VIPs.

And everything works.

Man, I love this software. Many many thanks Mr. Kasper, Mr. Buechler,
and Mr. McBeath, and everyone else.

Dave