[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jean-Francois Theroux <jftheroux at privalodc dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  SCSI harddrive problem
 Date:  Wed, 30 Mar 2005 10:55:51 -0500
Hello,

	I'm trying to install m0n0wall's latest beta on a Compaq Proliant DL360
(G1) which has a Compaq Integrated Smart Array Controler to control the
18GB SCSI drive.

	I dd'ed the image on the drive using a Linux livecd. I can boot the
image, but m0n0wall stops because it can't find config.xml.

	Curious to see what FreeBSD saw this drive has, I installed FreeBSD 5.3
on it. It sees the drive as /dev/idad0s. I was wondering, in mfsroot.gz,
which file calls the config.xml? That way, I could create a custom image
for this server.

Thanks,

--
Jean-Francois Theroux