 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Low-cost VLANing
 Date:  Wed, 30 Mar 2005 18:00:02 +0200
On Wed, 2005-03-30 at 17:36, Raphael Maunier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I only work with cisco switches but,

Buuut, that's not in the category cheap ;-)

> one of my customer is using some

Currently I'm not using VLAN - yet. I'm planning of switching for 5
seperate switches to one or two VLAN-switches to have easier
maintanence.

- primaryly I'm wainting for a cheap VLAN-switch that also have POE, so
all our VoIP-devices an accesspoints could be powered that way.