[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  Pierre-Yves Maunier <pierre dash yves at maunier dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Max Hard Limit
 Date:  Wed, 30 Mar 2005 13:34:22 -0500
as an alternative...

I used an ISO from Chris Buechler to install m0n0wall rev 1.11 on a
dell pc with a 20GB harddrive. I know the 20GB HD was "over-kill", but
it came with the pc I bought off ebay.

The iso image runs a live cd version of a freebsd fork. after running
a config script which writes m0n0wall to the harddrive, restart the pc
and m0nwall now laods from the HD. The only quirk was changing the
name to the correct m0n0wall file as reference in the how-to from
chris.

http://chrisbuechler.com/

His site is down right now because of a harddrive failure. Should be
abckup soon.

- Don