[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Mike Zanker <mike at zanker dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] ADSL users in the UK
 Date:  Wed, 30 Mar 2005 06:31:44 +0100
Hi Chris,

On 30/03/2005 00:50, Chris Bagnall wrote:

> Are any folks in the UK running multiple IPs with m0n0wall, and if so, what
> hardware are you using at the ADSL presentation end? Any helpful hints on
> configuration would also be much appreciated.

Yup - I have a /28 from Andrews and Arnold and using a Cisco 837 ADSL

net4801 - the /29 is on the LAN interface (NAT disabled) and I have a
wireless AP on the 3rd interface ( which NATs to one of
my /29.

Also, PPTP using, which NATs to another of my /29 when

> As I said, I'm reasonably comfortable with this from a m0n0 config angle,
> the problem seems to be the ADSL modem in front of m0n0.

Just get something which allows you to disable NAT and route real IP
addresses - any cheap connexant-based router should be fine.